Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Altered Art fun!


Ok I am still playing with my Altered Art..hehe..yes I am bad, I am supposed to be sewing up a storm..but it's very addictive..even collecting different supplies of ebay and the local scrapbooking shop is fun! The recent project has been an art canvas..this one is a keeper I think..I don't know if I could part with it..lol! Also I had some fun making key rings..these will be for sale on our website later in the week..take a peek! Now the next up date I will be doing will be pictures of my new floorboards that are getting laid next week...I am very excited because I have had the floorboards for 5...yes..5 years..that naughty DH of mine has finally got his butt into gear and they are going down..so I will be away with visiting my family with the 2 kids for a week...hopefully sewing up a storm, seeing I won't have a computer to side track me..lol..so stay tuned to this channel..hehe!


Hugs Michelle x

1 comment:

Melissa, Ken and Sophia Seigfried said...

Awesome Altered Art!! Isn't it fun and addicting??!
Melissa