Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Home Alone!!

Can you hear that?????....me either...it's silence..hehe, my 2 kids Josh and Sophie are both at camp this week (to the snow and bush walking), so I have 4 whole days of peace and quiet..no school lunches to pack, the house stays clean, no fights to referee, i don't have to fight to use msn..lol and I can get on a creative roll ....with no disturbances..so it should be good!
But it feels really weird..like I have been made reduntant or something..hehe..and I have just had a girlfriend point out to me how accident prone my Sophie is..and that she has her fingers crossed for me, that I don't get a phone call or that she doesn't come home in a cast..Lordy me I hadn't even thought of that..lol..but now I am!
In saying that...we can't live our lives on a "what if" or "maybe"...what will be ..will be..opps nearly slipped into a Doris Day song then ..lol!

Hugs Michelle xxx

No comments: