Sunday, December 30, 2007

P4P Advent Swap 2007!






We held an Advent Swap in our Delphi forum "A Passion for Primitives", we were all given the person we had to swap(send) to, mine was Karen from "Tumbleweed Stitches"..Karen sent me a thank you email everyday of the swap, isn't she such a sweetie..she was a great swapee! Christina from "Rustic Tarts" was the person sending to me, she had all my pressies beautifully wrapped, she had a red bauble and an altered art tag on every pressie, you can see them under my tree in the pictures and a close up too...I decorated a tree with the baubles and AA tags, it was very effective. We all had to send 24 little presents (which could be half handmade and half purchased) for the 24 days preceding Christmas and one larger handmade item for the 25th day "Christmas day" to our swapee...so we all got to open a little pressie every day of December and then got a big pressie to open Christmas day. I received the best gifts, Christina just blew me away some days ..especially when I opened some to find AA gifts with pictures of my family and friends on them..I love all my gifts and have put some pictures here to show you what I received and what wonderful work Christina does...not to mention my big altered "M" for Michelle and my hooked rug I received on Christmas day..I was very spoilt and it was soo much fun..Thank you Christina!


Hugs Michelle x

No comments: